Sit in relaxed position in which you do not feel the discomfort of sitting down. You should not
be using a backrest and your spinal cord should be straight and head titled a bit backwards.
Now close your eyes, calm down your breathing and concentrate at the centre of your
eyebrows. Various thoughts will come to your mind – let them come and pass away. Slowly
your mind will start concentrating and you shall experience strange lights. See them and do not
get distracted. You will feel a strange joy – an inner happiness which can not be explained in
words. No material / worldly enjoyment is comparable to even 10 seconds of this joy. When
once you start getting it then you will try to get it again and again.
This is the best stress reliever and can enable you to handle even the worst kind of
emotional and work related stress.
Benefits of Meditation
1. It helps individuals to achieve complete self development – physically, intellectually and
2. It provides deep relaxation and helps reduce stress and tension leading to total good
3. It increases concentration and other mental abilities, which leads to success in chosen
professions and prosperity.
4. It unravels the mystery of life and gives deeper insight into the meaning of life and life
5. It builds your self-confidence and develops a stable, well-rounded personality.
6. It helps to experience a deep sense of love for humanity thus helping the practitioner to
live in peace and harmony with the environment.