Astrologers In New Delhi
New Delhi, generally called as Delhi, locally pronounced as Dilli is one of the largest cities and Capital of India. It has a population of approximately 1.5 crores. Being one of the important centers of Hindu and Vedic culture, it has a rich tradition of practicing astrologers. :
Delhi is the capital of India which is known as other Name Dilli Dilwalo ki. Delhi is surrounded by the NCR area like Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Gurgoan, Sonipat and Faridabad. Delhi has a largest metropolis in the India over the population around 16.7 million. It is believed that Delhi known as their connection with Mahabharata. During the period of Mahabharata site of Indraprastha where Pandavas Situated there. Delhi is the site of many Monuments.
Jantar Mantar is the host of Political issue during the period of political issue large number of public meeting held there.
1. The iron pillar of Delhi, is said to that time of Chandragupta Vikramaditya (375–413) .
2. Red-Fort, World Heritage Site
3. the Qutub Minar is the world's tallest free-standing brick minaret (238 ft.)
4. Humayun Ka makbara build in 1560.
5. The ancient Yogmaya Temple,
6. Yamuna rivar,
8. Connaught Place in Delhi is an important economic hub.
9. New Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC)
10. The Indira Gandhi International Airport is the busiest airport in India.
11. The Delhi Metro.
12. The Pragati Maidan in Delhi hosts the World Book Fair and business fair annually.
13. India's top medical college, All India Institute of Medical Sciences
14. Indian Institute of Technology highest ranked institute in India and asia.
15. Pitampura TV Tower broadcasts programming to Delhi.
If you have any question in you mined related to Astrology then Find Astrologer in New Delhi.
You can get Consultation or Consultation sitting at your own place.